I'm in trouble now...
Yep, Baby B is now a step-crawler! The other night we filmed this after she'd gone all the way up the steps on her own for the first time earlier that day. She was wearing that dress so I had my hand right behind her the whole time to catch her if she slipped, but as you can see she didn't do too bad.
Since I took the video Bristol has now mastered how to open the little gate at the bottom of our steps (it's similar to a half-door that swings open) and I've caught her trying to get up the stairs without me twice. She's keeping me on my toes, as usual! Now, more than ever, I can't let her out of my sight.
Nonetheless, I'm still glad my little girl is hitting these physical milestones. She makes me a proud mama every single day :)


Comments