Bristol's 9 Month Photos
So yesterday I shared with you all some of the fun we had at Bristol's 9-month photo shoot with our wonderful family photographer Kelli. Today I thought I'd share the more "serious" images. Some of my favorites were the ones I didn't expect. I have to say though, I love them all. Photos of my children at each age are treasured pieces of art to me and I'm just blessed to have them, and to be able to call the photographer who took these ones my friend!
Okay, I'll admit. That last one is quite possibly my very favorite. The idea was all Kelli's and ideas like this one are the reason she's so wonderful to photograph babies! Bristol was a little stuffed up the day of our shoot, and not much in the mood for posing, but Kelli still managed to capture some beautiful images. Bristol did enjoy the food photos--a must have for Scott's mom as a macrobiotic chef. I think I'll have to hang a copy of one in our kitchen too.
Happy Monday friends!
Okay, I'll admit. That last one is quite possibly my very favorite. The idea was all Kelli's and ideas like this one are the reason she's so wonderful to photograph babies! Bristol was a little stuffed up the day of our shoot, and not much in the mood for posing, but Kelli still managed to capture some beautiful images. Bristol did enjoy the food photos--a must have for Scott's mom as a macrobiotic chef. I think I'll have to hang a copy of one in our kitchen too.
Happy Monday friends!



















Comments