My Sister's Big Day :)

On August 14th, my sister Lindsey married her longtime love Chris in a gorgeous outdoor ceremony. My entire family was so excited and honored to be a part of their big day--I as maid of honor, Jaden and Sienna as flower girls, and Scott as an usher. It was the first time we all were dressed up in formal attire on the same day! The pictures I'm sharing (finally!) today are ones that I took, so of course I missed out on photographing quite a bit since I was too busy being a part of the ceremony and then enjoying myself. Lindsey and Chris had a phenomenal professional photographer though who thankfully captured almost every single amazing moment from their day.

Lindsey and her mother-in-law getting all dolled up at the salon

Sienna, whose hair I did :) trying to reach the sink...she just looked so cute!

Jaden waiting for it to be time to walk down the aisle

Sienna waiting

The bride and groom--they had a "reveal" before the ceremony so that they could take some photos and while I hated the idea, it worked out well since 20 minutes after the ceremony it DOWNPOURED like you would not believe!

My sister and I before the ceremony

Jaden and my nephew Parker dancing during dinner

Jaden and my nephew Parker dancing during dinner

Jaden and my nephew Parker dancing during dinner

The cake and DELICIOUS cupcakes--the cake was dark purple but looks really dark in my photo here

Scott and I after the ceremony

Our family--after getting soaked in the rain we still looked pretty good!

Jaden, my nephew Parker and Sienna all waiting to be introduced before the dancing began

Sienna and my mom watching everyone boogie down

Scott and Jaden ready to join everyone on the dance floor

Parker stole the show with his "break dancing"

Dancing Bride

One of the groomsmen, Charles, showing his moves

My nephew Parker showing his stuff again

The wedding was held at a bed and breakfast where the ceremony and dancing were both held in a triple gazebo and dinner was held under a tent decorated beautifully with a million flowers. It was a beautiful day weather-wise until after the ceremony for which we were so thankful. There were a few photos that I was hoping the professional would have time to take (like a nice one of our family) but it didn't happen thanks to the rain. The important thing though is that my sister and brother-in-law are married and are so very much in love.

Congratulations Lindsey and Chris--may you live many, many happy years together!! xoxo

Comments

Life Happens said…
What a lovely wedding. And the cake/cupcakes looks yummy! You guys all look beautiful all dressed up together.

Popular Posts