Fall Fun
This past Friday night my sisters Brooke, Lindsey and I took Jaden and Sienna, as well as their cousins Parker and Preston to Boo at the Zoo. Needless to say, not only did I forget my camera battery in the car, but there also wasn't much to photograph anyway because it was pretty much a total flop. Between it being dark, the provided map being HORRIBLE and many exhibits either closed or being renovated, we didn't get to see very many animals. We did see lions who were very playful, a Koala who had just woken up for the night and tree kangaroos. We got to pet a chinchilla in line for a hay maze and then we watched a pirate show that had about half a dozen other animals in it from birds to cockroaches. My sisters and I were disappointed, but the kids had fun dressing up and being in a festive environment.
Since I didn't get any photos from the night, I thought today I'd share these pictures from our visit to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. It was such a beautiful afternoon and my mom was in town which made it all the more fun. Jaden and Sienna just adore their Grammy Pammy and I love having the extra set of hands :)








We had fun looking at the pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, the colorful gourds and the market full of produce and treats. The girls each picked a snack to have and a mini painted pumpkin to take home with us. We have gotten all of our pumpkins at the farm before, but had already purchased some at a store by our house before our visit there. I hate to compare, but our day at the farm was cheaper and more fun than the night at the zoo!
Since I didn't get any photos from the night, I thought today I'd share these pictures from our visit to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. It was such a beautiful afternoon and my mom was in town which made it all the more fun. Jaden and Sienna just adore their Grammy Pammy and I love having the extra set of hands :)








We had fun looking at the pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, the colorful gourds and the market full of produce and treats. The girls each picked a snack to have and a mini painted pumpkin to take home with us. We have gotten all of our pumpkins at the farm before, but had already purchased some at a store by our house before our visit there. I hate to compare, but our day at the farm was cheaper and more fun than the night at the zoo!


Comments