16 Weeks Pregnant

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Vitt is as big as an avocado!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 lbs according to the Dr. office (I believe it was more than that, but I'm going with the lower number! ha!)
Maternity Clothes: My normal shirts are starting to ride up by the end of the day on this belly, so it's almost all maternity now for me. I'm still wearing my non-maternity sweaters that I can leave unbuttoned or only button above the belly. Love that I can get some wear out of my favorite sweaters despite the pregnancy :) Pants are still big, but I'm sure not for long!
Gender: I'll know at 10am November 4th :) Then I leave for a weekend away so we'll reveal to family and some close friends on Monday the 8th!
Movement: I've definitely felt Baby Vitt move Sunday, Monday and Tuesday this week! Sunday I was still questioning if it was movement, but once on Monday and twice on Tuesday I felt this little jab / pop low on my belly and it must be the baby turning around or something. It's been awhile, but I don't remember the girls ever making these "pop" type of movements. It's definitely baby though and twice it's made me let out a little yell because it's still so unexpected!
Sleep: Another good week of sleep :) Thank you Zyrtec!
What I miss: Being able to stay up past 8pm and be productive...
Also working out at the gym a lot
Also working out at the gym a lot
Cravings: SALAD with italian or greek dressing this week! I cannot get enough salad right now; maybe that's actually a good thing since it's the first really healthy thing I've craved! haha! Also pears, chocolate and still cereal sometimes. I had a real hankering for english muffins so I bought some at the store yesterday...yum!
Symptoms: Feeling great as far as baby goes, but my UC is still causing some bumps in the road for me. Hopefully we're finding the right combination of treatments that are safe for baby and will work for my body.
Best Moment this week: Feeling Baby Vitt move around! Also hearing baby's heartbeat on the doppler for the first time last week--it was 148. Third, finally agreeing with Scott on a possible boy name!


Comments