15 Weeks Pregnant

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Vitt is as big as an apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go to the Dr. this morning, but I think I've now gained 7-8 lbs! I need to look at what I ate this past week because I didn't think I ate that much, but I might have gained 3 lbs. I know that Baby V needs me to gain weight, but it's tougher this time to watch the scale go up knowing how hard I worked to lose weight earlier this year!
Maternity Clothes: My normal shirts and dresses still fit just fine, but my pants are all too snug now. I have three pairs of maternity pants that fit pretty well now, but I'm finding myself always pulling them up! Not for long though haha!
Gender: Today I'll schedule the appointment to find out :) We'll know in November!
Movement: None yet, though a few times I've wondered if I felt something funny in there. I think he / she is still too small yet, but in the next few weeks I'll feel him / her for sure!
Sleep: This week I've slept GREAT! AMEN!
What I miss: Being able to stay up past 8pm and be productive...
Cravings: This week I've been craving dairy for some reason! Anything w/ cheese and yesterday at Target I was headed to look at ice cream, but bought raspberry yogurt instead...yum! This is especially odd for me because other than ice cream sometimes, I don't really consume much dairy. I believe that strong cravings are here to tell me what Baby Vitt needs in his / her development though so I'm not holding back at this point as long as the craving isn't for something super unhealthy.
Symptoms: I'm feeling pretty good now! My UC causes me a few bumps in the road, but is getting taken care of. Allergies are in check now too (thanks Zyrtec!)
Best Moment this week: Sienna giving baby a kiss on my belly and wearing a new maternity shirt that says "Creating a Bright Future" that I snagged for $6 at the Gap :)
I go to the Dr. this morning at 8:30! I'm excited to hear what Baby Vitt's heart rate is. At my last appointment it was 151...will it go up? down? stay the same??
I go to the Dr. this morning at 8:30! I'm excited to hear what Baby Vitt's heart rate is. At my last appointment it was 151...will it go up? down? stay the same??


Comments