Weight Loss This Week: 2.4 lbs!!

Total Weight Loss So Far: 21.8 lbs

Diet Plan: Weight Watchers & still LOVING it!

Exercise Plan:Cardio 5x per week and lifting 3x; This past weekend was crazy with family in town, making invitations for my sister's wedding and then spending a TON of time at Jaden's school for her auction so I actually only made it to the gym 4 times this week again--oops!

New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share:None this week, I'm actually baffled by the huge loss again this week. I guess lowering the intensity at which I'm working out is really helping the results to show on the scale!

Recipes to Share:Tomorrow I'm making rotisserie chicken in the crock pot. All you do is put a whole chicken in the pot, sprinkle rotisserie spice generously on it and cook it on low all day. Before I eat it I remove the skin and it's a delicious, healthy, moist dish!

I'm not sure if I ever shared this link for Pasta with Asparagus, Pancetta and Pine Nuts. It's on our menu for next week! 2 cups = 7 weight watcher points

At our weight watchers meeting last week a few members were talking about the famous WW cornflake chicken. If you're in the mood for something that is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, you might want to try THIS.

Favorite {Diet} Food Finds:I just found out about this powdered peanut butter called PB2 today. You can read more about it at http://www.bellplantation.com/ I am going to look more into this product to see what it actually contains, but from what I understand you can have 1 tablespoon of this peanut butter for only 1 ww point!

What would I eat PB2 on, you ask?

Thomas light whole wheat bagel = 1 ww point

Granny smith apple = 1 ww point
WW bagel = 1 ww point


Multi-grain Arnold sandwich thin = 1 ww point

Goals This Week: After two incredible weeks at the scale, I can't possibly expect much next week, right? I would love to lose just 1 lb. I think it's healthy to lose an average of 1 lb per week, although I can't say I haven't enjoyed these big losses :)

When I lose 1 more lb. I will officially weigh less than I have since having children! And I'll only be 4 lbs away from what I weighed when I graduated from Ohio U; only 14 lbs above my high school weight. Woohoo!!

This week I want to make sure I'm at the gym 5x and that I lift 3x.

Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose 5-12 more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week; to keep enjoying my workouts as much as I have been thus far!

2 additional reflections this week...

I've had a major breakthrough with fast food. I've always enjoyed an occasional McDonalds or Wendy's value meal. When Chick-Fil-A opened in our town I think I was their #1 customer. In college I definitely had more than enough fast food and after having kids it became easier to eat out than to prepare lunches at home and then clean up afterwards so we always ate out once or twice a week (by no means am I saying this was at all healthy for us, but I'm just being honest here!). However, in the past week I've tried a bite of a nugget at Wendy's and fries & chicken sandwich at BK which all tasted AWFUL to me! It is the strangest but most WONDERFUL thing that could ever happen to me. I can honestly say that I do not even want to try something deep fried at a nasty fast food restaurant (except for maybe Chick-Fil-A! ha!) because my taste buds are changing and I only want the healthy stuff now. I'm hoping that I can convince my kids to eat at healthier restaurants when we eat out--that part might be tough since they love their "chicken & fries."

Secondly, I've been thoroughly enjoying my less intense workouts! I'm about to lie down and finish my third book in the past week because I'm reading while riding the recumbent bike for an hour every time I hit the gym. There is truly no better way for me to feel pampered than to be able to burn calories and read (my absolute favorite hobby if that's what you want to call it) at the same time. I'll give myself my own pedicures, pluck my own eyebrows and massage my own shoulders for the rest of my life...just give me my hour on the bike each day!! Perhaps I've been able to drop a lot of weight in the past two weeks because I am truly happy and truly enjoying my workouts...just a theory, but I could be onto something!

Comments

Jillian said…
You are so dedicated, good for you!

Popular Posts