
Happy Belated Mothers' Day from our home to yours!
I had a really nice day with my two favorite little girlies :)
This week is the final crazy week of my school year and then I'm ready to have fun and relax! I serve as leader / president for the last time tomorrow of both of my mom's groups and then this weekend is Jaden's school's auction which I have been helping to plan. In the midst of all the auction set-up and prep I'm going to be making my sister's wedding invitations with her and my stepmom on Friday night and Saturday morning. Needless to say, once Sunday is here I will be taking time out for a nap and then celebrating my freedom from commitments with a good book and a glass of wine that night!
I hope to post some photos and stories from our wonderful cruise this week...no promises but perhaps look for some on Wednesday and Thursday!


Comments