Weight Loss Thursday!
Last night got a little crazy so I didn't have a chance to finish this post. So today I bring you "Weight Loss THURSDAY" and next week we'll resume our Wednesday weight loss talk :)
Total Weight Loss So Far: 17.0 lbs
Diet Plan: Weight Watchers & still LOVING it!
Exercise Plan: Cardio 5x per week and lifting 3x; I've been sick this week, but still managed to fit in 2 lifting sessions and 3 days of cardio!
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: None that is really substantial, but I just want to say for anyone who has kids that you really should not feel bad about putting them in childcare at your gym to give yourself time to work out. I struggled with this back in January as I made working out a big priority and I've finally gotten over it! I need that time to work out and am a better mom for the rest of the day after I get my cardio and lifting in. Don't let the guilt about putting your kids in a childcare room stop you from working out!
Recipes to Share: Nothing this week--sorry! I did make tacos with ground turkey tonight for dinner--yum!
Favorite {Diet} Food Finds: I'm loving the frozen Green Giant brand veggies that are in their line called "simply steam"--they are free of buttery sauces and are delicious! The green beans with almonds are only 2 WW points for the whole container and the almonds give the dish such a good crunch. I ate them yesterday with my lunch :)
Goals This Week: I'm not going to be able to weigh in at WW until next Friday, so since it's going to be a week and a half between weigh-ins, I'm going to go ahead and set a goal of losing 2 lbs by next Friday; to fit in a workout everyday between now and next Friday whether it's cardio or lifting, and to lift 4 times and do cardio 6 or more times by next Friday!
Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose 17 (give or take) more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week; to keep enjoying my workouts as much as I have been thus far! I'd like to be at my goal by my birthday which is in July (I'm right on target for this if I continue to lose 0.8 to 1 lb per week!)
Weight Loss This Week: 1.2 lbs!!
Total Weight Loss So Far: 17.0 lbs
Diet Plan: Weight Watchers & still LOVING it!
Exercise Plan: Cardio 5x per week and lifting 3x; I've been sick this week, but still managed to fit in 2 lifting sessions and 3 days of cardio!
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: None that is really substantial, but I just want to say for anyone who has kids that you really should not feel bad about putting them in childcare at your gym to give yourself time to work out. I struggled with this back in January as I made working out a big priority and I've finally gotten over it! I need that time to work out and am a better mom for the rest of the day after I get my cardio and lifting in. Don't let the guilt about putting your kids in a childcare room stop you from working out!
Recipes to Share: Nothing this week--sorry! I did make tacos with ground turkey tonight for dinner--yum!
Favorite {Diet} Food Finds: I'm loving the frozen Green Giant brand veggies that are in their line called "simply steam"--they are free of buttery sauces and are delicious! The green beans with almonds are only 2 WW points for the whole container and the almonds give the dish such a good crunch. I ate them yesterday with my lunch :)
Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose 17 (give or take) more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week; to keep enjoying my workouts as much as I have been thus far! I'd like to be at my goal by my birthday which is in July (I'm right on target for this if I continue to lose 0.8 to 1 lb per week!)


Comments