1 Mama + 4 Kiddos @ the mall

Last Thursday I was quite a sight to see at the mall. I'd promised Jaden and Sienna all week that we would go to the mall to see the Easter Bunny and do some other fun activities, and then Wednesday night I received a phone call from a friend who needed a babysitter for her two daughters because her normal sitter was ill. Not wanting to disappoint my girls, and knowing that I really needed to have Sienna's foot measured for some new spring / summer shoes, I decided to take FOUR girls to the mall. Yes, FOUR!

Adding 1-year-old Savannah and 4-month-old Reagan to the group could've been tough, but all of the girls were SO GOOD! We started off the trip with lunch and while Jaden, Sienna and Savannah noshed on chicken nuggets, fries and juice I fed Reagan a bottle. Then we took a ride down the glass elevator to see the Easter Bunny. I'm going to save the EB photo until later to share, but I'll just warn you in advance, Sienna did NOT like the bunny! Next to the bunny was a train so I bought tokens for the girls to take a ride:


I'm not sharing photos of my friend's daughters because I didn't ask her permission yet! So trust me, while you only see Jaden and Sienna here, I promise I had four kiddos with me :)

Next stop was Stride Rite to have Sienna's foot measured and to pick out some new kicks. All four girls were very cooperative during the shoe shopping and were rewarded for their wonderful behavior with a trip to the indoor mall playground!



Next to the playground is an area of "rides" that cost anywhere from 50 cents to a dollar. At this point the 4-month-old was sleeping soundly in the baby bjorn and Savannah was pretty tired so she stayed in the stroller. Jaden and Sienna each picked something to ride on their own and then rode one little ride together. The thrill they got out of these little rides was well worth the $1.75 I spent on them!!


After the playground and the rides we bought some white tights for Jaden and Sienna to go with their Easter dresses and then all the girls but Reagan shared an Auntie Ann's pretzel. They were so good that I even managed to stop in two stores to check out the new spring styles for women. I never expected a trip to the mall with four children all age four and under would go so well!

On the way home everyone was pretty tired...


It had been a fun day for the girls and a productive day for mama. I sure got some crazy looks as I toted one baby in a front pack, pushed two in a double stroller and encouraged one to walk holding onto the stroller, but the fun they all had was well worth every look!

Comments

Popular Posts