I...
miss blogging :-(
haven't had much extra time lately to spend on the computer
went to a Cavs game with Scott and was part of a Guiness World Record for most people wearing snuggies consecutively
have been working out a TON
am working with Jaden on her writing skills each day
celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday with her, her husband and our family over carrot cake and soy ice cream :)
took the kids to see my Grandma Lulu; they were wild and crazy the whole time
scrapbooked for three days straight this past weekend at a hotel retreat
would need to scrapbook nonstop for one year before I'd be completely caught up (ha!)
am almost finished reading Richard Scarry's Best Storybook Ever cover to cover with Jaden and Sienna--it was one of my favorite childhood books and now is one of their favorites too!
read The Shack, thought it was so/so
am going to my weekly weight watchers meetings and according to my scale am now down 17 lbs
am hoping to lose 5-6 more lbs before April 25th
planned and booked a 5-year anniversary trip with my hubby
keep forgetting to do a post on what Jaden is like at age 4...oops!
volunteered at Jaden's school last Friday morning; it was such a wonderful time
think I'm allergic to chocolate after going back and forth on thinking so now that I've talked with someone in the medical field about it
am not going to complain about being allergic to chocolate--avoiding it will help me lose that 5-6 lbs!
am more and more in love with my girls every single day
don't have a "cleaning lady" anymore
am stressed about being my own "cleaning lady" on top of all of the things we do each week
am taking the girls to a place with a bunch of blow up trampolines on Wednesday for a St. Patty's day party...and I plan to jump with them!
already picked out my "green" to wear in honor of my irish heritage
get one day "off" from taking Jaden to school now since my hubby is taking her once a week
am so impressed by Sienna's linguistic skills these days
laugh as I think about the extremes we're going to right now to keep our dog off of our couches...as I type right now there are doll strollers and various other large items on the couches to keep him off or else he'll plant himself there all night long!
am anxious about having to pack up a lot of stuff in our closets before we list our house
am excited to start building
will find out tomorrow night whether we can build the house we've designed or not (at the city council meeting they'll either approve or reject our variance request)
need to get to bed
promise I will post some photos and stories about Jaden and Sienna this week!
haven't had much extra time lately to spend on the computer
went to a Cavs game with Scott and was part of a Guiness World Record for most people wearing snuggies consecutively
have been working out a TON
am working with Jaden on her writing skills each day
celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday with her, her husband and our family over carrot cake and soy ice cream :)
took the kids to see my Grandma Lulu; they were wild and crazy the whole time
scrapbooked for three days straight this past weekend at a hotel retreat
would need to scrapbook nonstop for one year before I'd be completely caught up (ha!)
am almost finished reading Richard Scarry's Best Storybook Ever cover to cover with Jaden and Sienna--it was one of my favorite childhood books and now is one of their favorites too!
read The Shack, thought it was so/so
am going to my weekly weight watchers meetings and according to my scale am now down 17 lbs
am hoping to lose 5-6 more lbs before April 25th
planned and booked a 5-year anniversary trip with my hubby
keep forgetting to do a post on what Jaden is like at age 4...oops!
volunteered at Jaden's school last Friday morning; it was such a wonderful time
think I'm allergic to chocolate after going back and forth on thinking so now that I've talked with someone in the medical field about it
am not going to complain about being allergic to chocolate--avoiding it will help me lose that 5-6 lbs!
am more and more in love with my girls every single day
don't have a "cleaning lady" anymore
am stressed about being my own "cleaning lady" on top of all of the things we do each week
am taking the girls to a place with a bunch of blow up trampolines on Wednesday for a St. Patty's day party...and I plan to jump with them!
already picked out my "green" to wear in honor of my irish heritage
get one day "off" from taking Jaden to school now since my hubby is taking her once a week
am so impressed by Sienna's linguistic skills these days
laugh as I think about the extremes we're going to right now to keep our dog off of our couches...as I type right now there are doll strollers and various other large items on the couches to keep him off or else he'll plant himself there all night long!
am anxious about having to pack up a lot of stuff in our closets before we list our house
am excited to start building
will find out tomorrow night whether we can build the house we've designed or not (at the city council meeting they'll either approve or reject our variance request)
need to get to bed
promise I will post some photos and stories about Jaden and Sienna this week!


Comments