Bowling birthday with a bite to eat :)
Last night my sisters Kim, Lindsey and I, as well as our significant others all got together for appetizers and bowling followed by mexican cuisine for dinner. Every wintertime we try to get together and do something for Lindsey's birthday. Last year and the year before we went tubing at the nearby ski hill so this year we tried something new.
Our sister Brooke was missing from all the fun--wish she could've been there! We went to a place on 4th Street in downtown Cleveland called Corner Alley because it is the nicest bowling alley EVER and they have amazing food. It is actually a restaurant with 10 or so bowling lanes in it. If you live around here, I highly recommend going there sometime!
Thankfully, I wasn't the worst bowler in the group :) I had the perfect size ball for me and scored close to 100 in the first game! In the second game I started off strong and then fell apart for the last five frames...oops.

Kim's boyfriend Jason (above) won both games. Next year we won't invite him to come...just kidding ;-)
We ate a variety of yummy appetizers while we bowled, then walked down 4th street (on a gorgeous warm night I might add!) to a mexican restaurant. I ate the best enchilada I've ever tasted there!
We ended the night at our house just talking and having brownies. It was a very fun night; let's do it again soon!
Our sister Brooke was missing from all the fun--wish she could've been there! We went to a place on 4th Street in downtown Cleveland called Corner Alley because it is the nicest bowling alley EVER and they have amazing food. It is actually a restaurant with 10 or so bowling lanes in it. If you live around here, I highly recommend going there sometime!
Thankfully, I wasn't the worst bowler in the group :) I had the perfect size ball for me and scored close to 100 in the first game! In the second game I started off strong and then fell apart for the last five frames...oops.
Kim's boyfriend Jason (above) won both games. Next year we won't invite him to come...just kidding ;-)
We ate a variety of yummy appetizers while we bowled, then walked down 4th street (on a gorgeous warm night I might add!) to a mexican restaurant. I ate the best enchilada I've ever tasted there!
We ended the night at our house just talking and having brownies. It was a very fun night; let's do it again soon!


Comments