{Not Quite} Wordless Wednesday!

We've been home from our 9 days at the lake since Sunday night, but I haven't had a chance to sort through the hundreds of photos I took on both my point & shoot and my SLR camera during that time!

I will tell you that overall, the 9 days spent at Point Retreat were absolutely amazing and provided some much deserved relaxation, some incredible mommy & girls time and lots of fun! There were a couple of glitches along the way, but we got through each of them and made the absolute best of our time there. Jaden and I were talking and would both like to go up to the lakehouse for a longer trip next year!

On our last day there (Sunday) I was having fun playing with my new camera and took some beautiful photos of the flowers at the lakehouse. My favorite is this one:

I don't have any photo editing software {yet} so this is straight off the camera. Isn't it beautiful??!!!

And a few of you who emailed / facebooked me about the photos from below...you're right! We were at South Bass Island, also known as Put-In-Bay. It was so much fun because my father-in-law took us over on his boat, we rented a golf cart and saw the whole island, and we ate lunch at one of my all time favorite Irish restaurants! Jaden and Sienna had fun playing in the town park and I had fun taking tons of photos that day.

I promise to post some of my favorite photos from our 9 day trip, but in the meantime I need to feed my kiddos some lunch!

Comments

Popular Posts