Weight Loss Wednesday...Monday Edition!
Weight Loss This Week: 3.2 lbs! Woohoo! I'm up to 4.6 lbs total.
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS
Exercise Plan: I'm trying to work out 4 times per week and it's going pretty well!
New Weight Loss or Lifestyle Knowledge to Share: Nothing this week--wish I knew how to handle traveling to my mom's and keeping to plan because it's SO hard!
Recipes to Share: Nothing this week...sorry, but some will be coming!
Favorite {Low point / low calorie} Food Finds: I'm loving lots of fruits and veggies right now! Raspberries, pineapples, green beans and I'll be buying corn on the cob this weekend for the first time this season!
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS
Exercise Plan: I'm trying to work out 4 times per week and it's going pretty well!
New Weight Loss or Lifestyle Knowledge to Share: Nothing this week--wish I knew how to handle traveling to my mom's and keeping to plan because it's SO hard!
Recipes to Share: Nothing this week...sorry, but some will be coming!
Favorite {Low point / low calorie} Food Finds: I'm loving lots of fruits and veggies right now! Raspberries, pineapples, green beans and I'll be buying corn on the cob this weekend for the first time this season!
Goals This Week: To get moving while I'm at my mom's. At least if I'm not able to always control the food around me, I can control my exercise.
Overall Goals: To lose at least 30 lbs and to settle into a workout routine
Overall Goals: To lose at least 30 lbs and to settle into a workout routine
We got a new fun "toy" to help me get moving :) The box was awaiting our arrival at my mom's yesterday!



Comments