I may not have time for blogging these days because I have a slight obsession right now with updating my girls' bow collection...I promise to get back to blogging as soon as the obsession subsides!
Super duper cute! I love that it looks like firecrackers. I am lame and have made absolutely nothing for my kids to wear on the 4th.
At least you have a fun obsession. If only I could start having an obsession over the laundry.... :)
~Keri
Cindy Bailey said…
Very nice bow! Do you plan to sell them?
Cindy Bailey said…
Hi Bethany, are you going to sell these bows? I love the red, white and blues and you did a great job. Also wanted to add that your girls are beautiful. I understand why you aren't blogging as much now with 3 little ones to care for. God Bless!
Comments
I love that it looks like
firecrackers.
I am lame and have made
absolutely nothing for
my kids to wear on the 4th.
At least you have a fun obsession.
If only I could start having an
obsession over the laundry.... :)
~Keri