List of random thoughts...
This little guy arrived at our house yesterday...
It's amazing how my childrens' behavior went from crummy to pretty much perfect as soon as the Elf arrived! Perhaps he should stay with us year-round??!
I just looked through all of our December photos from last year which has now gotten me so excited for the events we do each Christmastime as family traditions...Country Lights, Kraynaks, Family Christmas parties, Birthday cakes for Jesus, and baking hundreds of cookies together...just to name a few :) All of these things are filling our calendar for December and I'm looking forward to each one!
I'm 2 days away from being 23 weeks pregnant, and I've once again been a bad little blogger about posting my weekly photos. I'll get around to that (maybe tonight?) soon. I will tell you that yesterday at the Dr. I almost fell over when I saw I've now gained 16 lbs, and then again was shocked when my OB commended me on doing well with my weight gain so far. I would be fine hitting the 30 lb mark and I know I could take that back off again fairly easily, but I hope I don't go over that!! Baby Vitt is now the size of a Spaghetti Squash and wait until you see the photo from this week...needless to say, our grocer only had "single serving" spaghetti squashes this week. ha!
I've been bitten by the "craft bug" as I often am at this time of year. I could literally feel it come upon me like a wave and I immediately began preparing for a trip to Hobby Lobby. I'll share soon some photos of what I and my girls have been making!
I picked up boxes from our moving company for the first time on Wednesday, and then filled four of them yesterday. The guy who came out to give us our estimate for the move told me that if I pack 3 boxes per day, I'll be completely packed by moving day. I hope he's right!
Finally, a big shout of CONGRATULATIONS goes out to my college roommate and very good friend Lindsay and her husband Matt. They became parents yesterday to a perfect, handsome baby boy, Brody. I can't wait to meet him :)
Here are Lindsay and I last December at an Ugly Sweater Party...I hope we always are as silly as we're being in this photo LVD! Welcome to the world of parenthood...it's going to be an amazing journey. **Side note, Lindsay is the first of my college roommates from senior year to have a baby and I'm already onto #3! We Vitts don't mess around :)
Well, off to The Little Gym for Sienna's class! Happy December 3rd everyone!
It's amazing how my childrens' behavior went from crummy to pretty much perfect as soon as the Elf arrived! Perhaps he should stay with us year-round??!I just looked through all of our December photos from last year which has now gotten me so excited for the events we do each Christmastime as family traditions...Country Lights, Kraynaks, Family Christmas parties, Birthday cakes for Jesus, and baking hundreds of cookies together...just to name a few :) All of these things are filling our calendar for December and I'm looking forward to each one!
I'm 2 days away from being 23 weeks pregnant, and I've once again been a bad little blogger about posting my weekly photos. I'll get around to that (maybe tonight?) soon. I will tell you that yesterday at the Dr. I almost fell over when I saw I've now gained 16 lbs, and then again was shocked when my OB commended me on doing well with my weight gain so far. I would be fine hitting the 30 lb mark and I know I could take that back off again fairly easily, but I hope I don't go over that!! Baby Vitt is now the size of a Spaghetti Squash and wait until you see the photo from this week...needless to say, our grocer only had "single serving" spaghetti squashes this week. ha!
I've been bitten by the "craft bug" as I often am at this time of year. I could literally feel it come upon me like a wave and I immediately began preparing for a trip to Hobby Lobby. I'll share soon some photos of what I and my girls have been making!
I picked up boxes from our moving company for the first time on Wednesday, and then filled four of them yesterday. The guy who came out to give us our estimate for the move told me that if I pack 3 boxes per day, I'll be completely packed by moving day. I hope he's right!
Finally, a big shout of CONGRATULATIONS goes out to my college roommate and very good friend Lindsay and her husband Matt. They became parents yesterday to a perfect, handsome baby boy, Brody. I can't wait to meet him :)
Here are Lindsay and I last December at an Ugly Sweater Party...I hope we always are as silly as we're being in this photo LVD! Welcome to the world of parenthood...it's going to be an amazing journey. **Side note, Lindsay is the first of my college roommates from senior year to have a baby and I'm already onto #3! We Vitts don't mess around :)Well, off to The Little Gym for Sienna's class! Happy December 3rd everyone!


Comments