Veteran Jaden shows Sienna the way through a day of "firsts"
Just about two weeks ago Sienna had a big day--her first dentist appointment followed by her first dance class later that day. Thank goodness she has such a helpful and knowledgeable big sister to help her through these "firsts." In both cases, Jaden showed her the way...


Sienna watched at ease while Jaden had her teeth cleaned, but I could tell she became nervous when it was her turn to get into the dentist's chair. Once the hygienist gave her the sunglasses to put on though, she was cool as a cucumber (as you can see above)! I LOVE our pediatric dentist office because they pay attention to every detail (such as giving the kids sunglasses so that the bright lights don't hurt their eyes) and they are super gentle and kind with the kids. Both girls had a clean bill of dental health and enjoyed their time there.
We went home and rested up that afternoon, then got ready for dance class. For this first-time experience, Sienna wasn't nervous at all. She and Jaden were all ready to go well before we had to leave and they "practiced" a few moves at home and again at the studio before their class began. I was nervous that one of them was going to break a leg during their practicing before class! They were just so excited and couldn't wait to dance...



Seeing them at the bar is always cute, and it was especially entertaining since it was everyone in class' first time except for Jaden. The little girls, including Sienna, were a bit clueless, but in such an innocent way. I just sat there and smiled the entire time because it was such an adorable scene to watch.
Jaden was SUPER DUPER excited because she was chosen to be the ballet leader for this first class. She was a great leader, not only for her little sis, but for all of the new girls in class...
After ballet was tap which was even more entertaining than the ballet portion of class. At not quite 3, Sienna couldn't skip across the floor, but she tried so hard. It was seriously the cutest thing!

By the end of class both girls were already asking when their next dance class would be and once we got home were picking out outfits to wear the next time. It warms my heart that they love to dance since I took lessons myself for many years. I'll be sure to update later on their progress this year, as I know they will both grow and learn so much in this class!
Stay tuned later for more updates... :)


Sienna watched at ease while Jaden had her teeth cleaned, but I could tell she became nervous when it was her turn to get into the dentist's chair. Once the hygienist gave her the sunglasses to put on though, she was cool as a cucumber (as you can see above)! I LOVE our pediatric dentist office because they pay attention to every detail (such as giving the kids sunglasses so that the bright lights don't hurt their eyes) and they are super gentle and kind with the kids. Both girls had a clean bill of dental health and enjoyed their time there.We went home and rested up that afternoon, then got ready for dance class. For this first-time experience, Sienna wasn't nervous at all. She and Jaden were all ready to go well before we had to leave and they "practiced" a few moves at home and again at the studio before their class began. I was nervous that one of them was going to break a leg during their practicing before class! They were just so excited and couldn't wait to dance...



Seeing them at the bar is always cute, and it was especially entertaining since it was everyone in class' first time except for Jaden. The little girls, including Sienna, were a bit clueless, but in such an innocent way. I just sat there and smiled the entire time because it was such an adorable scene to watch.Jaden was SUPER DUPER excited because she was chosen to be the ballet leader for this first class. She was a great leader, not only for her little sis, but for all of the new girls in class...
After ballet was tap which was even more entertaining than the ballet portion of class. At not quite 3, Sienna couldn't skip across the floor, but she tried so hard. It was seriously the cutest thing!
By the end of class both girls were already asking when their next dance class would be and once we got home were picking out outfits to wear the next time. It warms my heart that they love to dance since I took lessons myself for many years. I'll be sure to update later on their progress this year, as I know they will both grow and learn so much in this class!Stay tuned later for more updates... :)


Comments