After 6 days without it, we got our computer back last night! It was an unexpected "leave of absence" for the good ol' Dell who decided to take a few "sick" days after he got a virus. I'm excited to load and edit photos this weekend, and then to share our week with you.
Jaden started year 2 of Children's House at Montessori school on Monday, baby Vitt hit the 9 week mark and was as big as a grape on Sunday, and Little Gym has started back up as of last week. I'll be sure to share details along with the photos starting tomorrow.
For now though, I'm off to relax after a super productive day which marked day 2 in a row of little to no morning sickness...woohoo! Have a good night bloggy friends :)
Jaden started year 2 of Children's House at Montessori school on Monday, baby Vitt hit the 9 week mark and was as big as a grape on Sunday, and Little Gym has started back up as of last week. I'll be sure to share details along with the photos starting tomorrow.
For now though, I'm off to relax after a super productive day which marked day 2 in a row of little to no morning sickness...woohoo! Have a good night bloggy friends :)


Comments