Weight Loss Wednesday!
"Seconds on your lips, YEARS on your hips"
Weight Loss This Week: 0.8 lbs! Weight Watchers does weights by 0.2, so you don't have to lose a whole pound to see you're down since the previous week--can I get an AMEN on that one :)
Weight Loss This Week: 0.8 lbs! Weight Watchers does weights by 0.2, so you don't have to lose a whole pound to see you're down since the previous week--can I get an AMEN on that one :)
Total Weight Loss So Far: 12.4 lbs (if you think this total is actually less than last week, then you're right because last week I didn't add correctly!! Blaming it on "mom brain" ha!)
Diet Plan: Still Weight Watchers and falling more and more in love with the program every single day!
Exercise Plan: Cardio 5x per week and Weights 3x per week; over this past week I was able to do my cardio 6 times and I got in my 3 sessions of weights!
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: Not really, but I will tell you that my new motto is: CONSISTENCY COUNTS!!
Recipes to Share: None again :-( Sorry to disappoint! I'm making most of my usual family meals, but using less oil, substituting turkey for ground beef sometimes and if I make something that has too many WW points or is too fattening for me, then I will substitute something for myself or just eat the side dishes that I make to go with a meal. I'll be sure to look extra hard this week for a new recipe to share next time!
Favorite {Diet} Food Finds: I haven't seen anything new lately, possibly because I haven't been looking much! I'm noshing on fresh fruits and veggies quite a bit instead of snacks. If I had a bowl of apple slices equal to 100 calories and a Nabisco 100 calorie snack pack, I would totally choose the apple slices because you get so much more volume for the same number of calories, and you feel fuller longer!
Goals This Week: To lose 1.2 lbs; to lift 3 times; to do my cardio 5 times; to drink more water in the evening and not just early in the day
Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose 22.2 more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week! I'd like to be at my goal by my birthday which is in July!
I have even more to work towards now because Scott and I are making plans to go on a little vacation with one another to celebrate our 5-year wedding anniversary! Our anniversary is in June, but we're looking to plan our trip in April or May (still deciding on a cruise or a long weekend out west). I'd love to lose 10 more pounds before we go!!
Also, I am 0.4lbs away from the middle number of my weight going down (like if I weighed 125, then the middle number would be 2--get it?). It is huge to see a different center number on the scale and it will be my second time seeing that center number change--woohoo!! I'm going to do all that I can to make this week a successful one so that I can celebrate next week :)
Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose 22.2 more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week! I'd like to be at my goal by my birthday which is in July!
I have even more to work towards now because Scott and I are making plans to go on a little vacation with one another to celebrate our 5-year wedding anniversary! Our anniversary is in June, but we're looking to plan our trip in April or May (still deciding on a cruise or a long weekend out west). I'd love to lose 10 more pounds before we go!!
Also, I am 0.4lbs away from the middle number of my weight going down (like if I weighed 125, then the middle number would be 2--get it?). It is huge to see a different center number on the scale and it will be my second time seeing that center number change--woohoo!! I'm going to do all that I can to make this week a successful one so that I can celebrate next week :)


Comments