It's Weight Loss Wednesday!!!

Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs...I was a little sad this morning, but I've heard that many have weeks with no loss and that those are the weeks when you lose inches :)

Total Weight Loss So Far: 9 lbs

Diet Plan: Still Weight Watchers and loving it!

Exercise Plan: Cardio 5x per week and Weights 3x per week; over this past week I only could fit 3 days of cardio and 2 days of weights due to having a wedding to go to, a morning meeting one day right when I usually work out, and a "study" done on my digestive tract yesterday, but in the upcoming week I'm making SURE to get all 5 days of cardio and 3 days lifting in!!

New Weight Loss Knowledge to Share: I read that you should not miss going to the gym more than one day at a time (so you shouldn't miss two or more days in a row) or you lose momentum and are more likely to miss another day, and another, and another. After thinking about it and looking back at past times I've tried to implement a workout plan, I completely agree with this! So my goal from here on out is to not miss more than one day working out at a time :)

New Diet Knowledge to Share: I'm learning that it is SO important to fit in 5 servings of fruits and veggies per day. It is so easy to fill up on breads and processed snacks, but they are not nearly as filling. Last week I was able to fit in my 5 servings every day and I felt great. One of my favorite snacks has become slices of pear and green apple--sweet and sour combined--YUM!

Recipes to Share: Try combining 1 cup of pumpkin with the contents of one dry boxed cake mix (Chocolate works great!) and bake according to the directions on the cake box. By leaving out the eggs and oil, you are eliminating a ton of calories and you'll be surprised at how good the cake turns out! Top with Lite Cool Whip and voila--a perfect dessert :)

Favorite {Diet} Food Finds:

Only 1 point on weight watchers and SO yummy!

You can have 2 Tablespoons of this dressing for only 50 calories--woohoo!

Goals This Week: To lose 1-2 lbs (need to catch up from 0 lost this week!); to lift 3 times; to do my cardio 5 times; to eat more veggies throughout the day--carrot sticks are something I want to add to my daily menu this week!

Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose 25 more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week!

Comments

Popular Posts