Future Olympian?
Last Saturday Scott took Jaden out to try his favorite hobby...SKIING!
Since little Jadie-girl loves the snow and chilly temps just as much (if not more than) her daddy, we just knew she would have a good time...
Even though she wanted her daddy to hold onto her much of the time, she was really brave on the big hill! She and Scott are almost perfectly centered in the photo below, double click on the photo to see a larger view and you will be able to spot her bright pink coat next to Scott's royal blue jacket.
Okay, and I'll even admit that it brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw her start coming down the hill!In a few years we'll take her and Sienna to Telluride, Colorado with us, and I'm sure they'll be passing me up in ability in no time! Perhaps we have a future Olympic skier in our midst? (I actually hope not, but I do hope that she continues to enjoy and excel at her Daddy's favorite sport!)



Comments