Life with kiddos

Life with girls is so much fun. God knew what he was doing when he gave me daughters. He made my dreams come true 3 times. Scott would've loved a son, but he's undeniably the most amazing dad to daughters. Good thing they like Legos ;)

We all wore valentine outfits several times last week and this week. I tried to get a few pictures of the girls, but they were too busy being silly! Ha!


A week ago I surprised the big girls by picking them up from school and taking them for ice cream. Then they talked me into buying happy meal toys since we haven't been to McDonalds in months. They were so happy. Best $4.50 I've ever spent. It warmed my heart! 

On Saturday our hometown had Winter Formal so we went to see our babysitter and friend Anna all dressed up for the dance. She was so pretty and the little girls enjoyed seeing her. Jaden was with Scott at ski club so she was sorry to miss. There's always prom!


Sienna earned a manicure for bringing home her math workbook every night for a week (previously she would often forget it, but with a reward system in place she never forgets!) so we took her and since Bristol had to join us we let her pick a manicure or pedicure. She chose the latter and has been admiring her blue toes all week! 


Jaden and Sienna finished Valentine treat bags for their class parties over the weekend. They took them into school on Monday. Never in my life have I been so ahead of schedule!


Jaden earned lunch with Mom for earning stamps on a chart which signify that her work was done neatly all week last week so she picked Olive Garden. She loved it, every bite of it!


Scott and I took all 3 girls to Akron Zoo Live last Sunday afternoon. We were pumped since a show we've enjoyed at the Columbus Zoo that features animals has always been a hit. Well, to say it was awful is an understatement! It took more time to get there than it took for the short show. I'm sorry we wasted money on such a bad time :-/

Last week Sienna asked me if she could have cooking "lessons." I of course welcome to help and she made a sauce with my assistance for on top of pork chops that we made in the crockpot. The sauce was amazing and the dinner was a hit! Tonight we are making chicken breasts and broccoli. I'm hoping she'll have time to help!!


That's just a few things that have kept us on our toes over the past week! These busy girls always keep us hoppin'!!!

Comments

Popular Posts