Finding Joy in the Unenjoyable

Today at yoga we heard a message about finding joy in every single day. I always manage to find joy even in the cold days of winter, but today I found even more joy as I drove home from my workout.


The fact that there can be such beautiful masterpiece is created with snow is breathtaking. God's canvas!


We live near the national Park and I always drive through it when the roads are clear. It is beautiful because they're are tall trees and quaint bridges and sometimes wildlife scampering about! 


These pictures do not convey the beauty I saw this morning (at all!!!!) as I drove home through the park. 


And don't worry I was pulled over or at least had my flashers on while no one was around when I took each of these pictures!

Just as I was feeling extra joyful I got home and was told that there are 24 inches of snow on our table on the patio alone! Omigoodness!! Ahhh Joy!

Comments

Popular Posts