It could always be worse

Today has been absolutely crazy. It is almost 9 PM and I am still running errands (thank goodness I can drive!). As I was driving I couldn't help but think that this week is horrible because it's so chaotic. However not a second passed after I thought that when I then thought it would be a lot worse if I wasn't here to live it!! After my accident things have been put in perspective for me. I'm so lucky even though this week is absolutely crazy to be here and to be living each and every moment! Even though I got very few moments to sit down and relax today, my day is coming. Very soon. I will get a full night of sleep tonight, in just an hour or two. And amidst all the chaos, I got a lot accomplished and I'm very proud (though exhausted!) that so much is done. In between checking things off my never ending list I got hugs from my girls, a kiss from my husband, and a surprise in the mail. There were many smiles throughout the day. So looking on the positive side, yes it was absolute chaos today, but I'm so glad to be here even on days like today!!


Comments

Popular Posts