2.22.14

I One year ago today I was flying to Telluride. 

One year ago today we were so excited for the trip. 

One year ago today we were prepped to ski--we had 6 days to ski. 

One year ago today we had no idea I'd encounter a monster in 5 days who would nearly kill me and render me completely helpless. 

One year ago today, we had plans for when we returned home--never could we have imagined that an 8 day trip would become 21. 

One year ago today I never in my wildest dreams imagined family and so many friends absolutely rallying to get me home and healed. 

One year ago today, I had no idea that so many cared, and cared so deeply.


One year ago today I never imagined that this anniversary week would be one of thankfulness and celebration. 

Thank you
...for the innumerable prayers 
...to everyone who gave something
...to everyone who fed my family when I couldn't 
...to everyone who took time away from their lives and their work to clean my home, take care of my children, visit me, and so much more

Just thank you

Thank you for believing in me ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts