The Night Before...
I laugh now, but at the time I was a little upset at the circumstances! The night before my accident after a very fun night out Scott and I had to switch rooms where we had 2 twin beds!
Why, you ask?! Well the main plumbing line was blocked, and everything backed up into 2 bathtubs. Eww!
It didn't stop me from being silly the next morning though :)
The day of my accident it was beautiful. I was excited to do some double blues which meant Scott and I could go up the same lifts and he could ski down his favorite runs while I did the double blues by myself. I thought it was pretty awesome!
We ate lunch at a really high restaurant on the mountain with Scott's dad and brother. It was beautiful!
I loved the scenery so much that I took some pictures from the top of the mountain. Then we skied down See Forever. Then we skied down Lookout. The rest is history! A history I might share ;-)







Comments