Lake Living 2014

We are at the lake house for a month!! It's amazing that we could come here--a lot of plans had to be made to make this happen. This is my "happy place" though so I'm excited that it worked out!

We got to see a beautiful sunset the first night we got here:


Then we woke up early to do the annual July 4th bike parade!


We even got our annual 4th of July family photo right after we watched our girls ride in the parade:


The next day we took out the boat and my girls, plus Scott and his brother swam in the lake!


Then we spent a day at Put In Bay--where our girls think it's all about the Merry-go-round, the park, and the candy store ;-)


This week we also spent awhile one day at Cedar Point!



That evening I went swimming for the first time since before my accident--it was wonderful!


Yesterday we took the girls to the African Wildlife Safari where they fed animals as we drove though the "savannah."




I also took some pictures because my favorite girls were wearing my favorite color--green :)


*I learned how to stand weeks ago--woohoo--now I just need to learn how to walk unassisted!

Now you understand why I'm tired today! We have been here one week and have already done a LOT! I am so blessed to get to do all I do!

Comments

Popular Posts