Kindness

What act of kindness have you done today?


I love doing nice things 'just because.' Before my accident I took meals to people, I held doors open, I bought things for others and surprised them, I made bows for charity, and much, much more.

I was just thinking that it's sad for me that I can't do many random acts of kindness right now like those that I used to do. But then I thought of all the kind acts done for me over the past 4 months and I'm moved to tears by what everyone has done for my family and I. I'm amazed. I'm awed. Most of all, I'm inspired.

I can't wait to do for others all that and more! I am expected to walk without any aides as my primary form of getting around by the end of summer. Then, it's really on. Until then I'll still do what I can do!

Comments

Popular Posts