So...a lot has happened since I blogged!

I stopped blogging...again. This time, for the first time, I have a reason. Remember how last time I wrote from Telluride, Colorado? Well another skier hit me HARD, I flew 50 or so ft in the air and landed with a LOT of broken bones.


I had to live at a rehab facility after being in Colorado at 3 hospitals and a hospital in Cleveland. I was away from home for 2 months and came home with 14 wnew scars. To say my girls were standoffish would be a huge understatement. It just about broke my heart--on top of everything else that was broken! 


I am so lucky though to have had my husband by my side through it all. Wonderful doesn't even begin to explain this guy. I still can't walk without my walker, I am doing a lot of "firsts" since my accident, I am healing but have a ways to go, and I look forward to sharing all of this and more!



Comments

Kristina Sutton said…
Oh, Bethany...
I heard about your accident and am so very sorry! You have been through so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And I would really love to bring you a meal... Or six! If there is a place I can sign up to do that please let me know. You are an amazing woman.

Popular Posts