Hanna Andersson WINNERS!

If you know me personally or have been following here since last summer, then you know how disappointed I was in Disney when they released their "Nerds"line last August.  To recap for those who don't know what I'm talking about--Disney created a line of toys and clothing where their characters were each wearing glasses.  I was attracted to the line immediately until I saw that every.single.item said NERDS all over it.  Since when do glasses constitute nerds, I thought.  Flash forward one year and while I was shopping at Hanna Andersson, the first shirt in the store that I spotted was this one:


I literally had tears spring to my eyes.  THIS is the kind of shirt little girls should wear.  Glasses, or not, why would any child want to wear clothing that had put downs on it?  If I had to answer the question of what to spend a free $25 gift card on, this would be at the top of my personal list.  Of course, I bought it for Jaden and she will wear it proudly followed by Sienna and then Bristol.  All little girls are clever and smart; the fact that this little girl resembles Jaden and has glasses on only made seeing this shirt at the Hanna store even sweeter :)

Now onto our contest winners.  Using random.com to pick the winners, here are the results:





Congratulations to Megan and Bethany!!  Please send me your address at bethany.vitt@gmail.com and I will put those gift cards in the mail this week.  Enjoy shopping ladies :)

For those of you in the Cleveland area, be sure to check out the new Hanna store at the Beachwood mall.  You won't regret taking a peek at their clothes, and purchasing something if you do!

Comments

Bethany Payne said…
YEAH!!! What a nice out surprise this morning!! Funny enough we are headed to Beechwood three times this week to go to camp at the Apple Store!
Megan said…
Thanks...how fitting that I found your blog when I up in arms about the disney "nerds" line. Seems fitting to me. I plan to also buy that great shirt for my glasses wearing girl!

Popular Posts