Busy-itis

Oh hi there, do you remember me?  I long for a day of photo sorting and editing and blogging!  I am loving this summer, but my days are way too full to allow for my very favorite pastime.  If only there were 25 hours in a day...then I could use that extra hour for blogging!

In the 10 days since we left this paradise...


We've been focusing on our Summer "Bucket List"


(Thanks Chick-Fil-A kids meal bag for the cute idea to keep track of our summer list of activities we want to do!  We pull off a clothespin and toss it into the bucket each time we do the activity listed on it.)

We also had an amazing experience at the new Hanna Andersson store near us--and if you check in tomorrow you just might find a give-a-way involving this store {wink, wink!}


These girls are growing up way too fast...I've started going through the clothes Bristol has grown out of to sell.  It's bittersweet...


And in between summer bucket list activities, shopping, sorting through teeny baby clothes and more...I've also added a new product I dreamed up last March to my bow site:





Oh yeah, and it's Wednesday!  Remember Weight Loss Wednesdays?  Well I promise those aren't gone for long.  With 6 weeks of summer vacationing I hadn't weighed in until today and I'm only up 1.2 lbs.  Yeah, I'd hoped to keep losing this summer, but let's face it, how could I juggle that in between bow-making and swim lessons and waterpark visits?  My goal is to lose that 1.2 and maybe another 2 lbs before summer ends.  Then I'm going to blast back into my school-year routine and ditch these last 5-10 lbs!

Thanks for not forgetting us--and be sure to check back here tomorrow for a giveaway!

Comments

Life Happens said…
Love the summer bucket list idea! Looks like you guys are enjoying your summer with so much to do. :)

And your bows are just too adorable!

Popular Posts