B's Bows

I'm honestly not sure where the past few weeks have gone, but I do know that every single day has been SO MUCH FUN.  I imagined that we would stay at the lake and have all of this extra time to relax and blog and read magazines and host friends--well we've hosted plenty of friends, but the rest has gone out the window.  I've taken a gazillion photos and haven't gone through them since the first week we were here, and now we're 6 days away from going home where I know the feeling of being overwhelmed is going to hit me like a TON of bricks.

That is all okay though because this month will definitely go down in the Vitt history books.  It has been the BEST.SUMMER.EVER and we're only a month in so far!

In the midst of chaotic lakehouse life, I decided to finally launch my bows business.  It's been a long time coming--4 years ago I was asked to do a craft show, thought about it and declined and ever since I've been encouraged over and over by friends to do this.  I've been limited being away from home on what I could do, but 24 bows have been made and shipped and I have 6 orders in right now for custom bows to make as soon as we return home!  Woohoo!

I'm running the business through a facebook page right now and will be looking into options for other avenues as soon as I get settled back at home.  I wanted to share this sale with all of you in the meantime and wanted to let you know to check out my soon-to-be-updated page here


Comments

Popular Posts