Best Summer EVER...and it's not even over yet!

This month at the lake has been incredible to say the very least.  We feel so blessed to have been able to stay here for so long and to host friends and family up here each week.  I know that going home is going to bring on all sorts of feelings of being overwhelmed between unpacking and finding a whole new summer groove.  So I'll be sure to look back at these and the other 1000+ photos we took up here to re-experience the wonderful memories we've made :)




















































I'll never be able to recap every single memory here on the blog, but when I get the rest of our scrapbook from the month made, I'll share!

Comments

Life Happens said…
What a fabulous summer, making memories! You look AMAZING!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Seriously - so tiny! Congrats on seeing results for all your hard work!
Jessica said…
Look at you, Skinny Minnie! You look FABULOUS!

And what an amazing summer you are having! Love all of your pictures! So glad you are having such a great Summer!
Jessica said…
Look at you, Skinny Minnie! You look FABULOUS!

And what an amazing summer you are having! Love all of your pictures! So glad you are having such a great Summer!

Popular Posts