Weight Loss Wednesday
It's Weight Loss Wednesday! (And what makes this even better--I'm actually posting it on a Wednesday! ha!)
Total Weight Loss So Far: 24.2 lbs (Original weight-in: 163.4; Yesterday's weigh-in: 139.2)
Exercise Plan: I hit the gym 5 times this week doing moderate intensity cardio 3 times and lifting 4 of those times (free weights and class).
I thought I'd share my weight loss graph from Weight Watchers. I'm losing very gradually, averaging 0.9 lbs lost per week overall, but this is the best way to keep it off so overall I'm pleased:
And finally, for anyone looking for inspiration, look at Natalie's "Trim Down Thursdays" each week. I've been linking up with her for the past few weeks and she and I are weight loss buddies now. I love to support someone the way I've felt support from so many of my friends and family!!

Weight Loss This Week: 0.6 lbs. Disappointing after a lot of hard work this week, but a loss is a loss! I've been treating this extremely slow loss period as a plateau, but my WW meeting leader thinks it's more about me being so close to goal. I may lose very gradually from now until the end :(
Total Weight Loss So Far: 24.2 lbs (Original weight-in: 163.4; Yesterday's weigh-in: 139.2)
I was really hoping to hit 25 lbs today, but I'm very close and I can feel it's coming soon!
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers Points Plus
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers Points Plus
Exercise Plan: I hit the gym 5 times this week doing moderate intensity cardio 3 times and lifting 4 of those times (free weights and class).
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: Sometimes non-scale victories are as great or greater than those on the scale. Even though I've been losing so slowly these past few weeks, I'm seeing big changes in my body and I'm wearing ALL size 4 and 6 clothes now! It's crazy to me that size 4s fit since I still weigh more than I did when I used to wear them, but I'm lifting more than ever before so I think I'm heavier due to muscle which is leaner (and takes up less space) than fat. Like I shared yesterday, I was able to zip and button my size 4 jeans from college! Bigtime amazing :)
My friend and I shopped a little bit last night and I found a super deal on jeans at Ann Taylor Loft when I was in there looking for a gift for someone. The jeans were on major clearance for only $3 (I know, it's like they were paying us to buy them haha!) Anyway, I initially picked up the size 6 pair and they were too big! ATL runs big, but it still felt great to buy the size 4 :) Along those same lines, I picked up a maxi dress at Target this week in size EXTRA small. I've gotten pretty lean on top and the maxi dress covers my heavier bottom. Once again, felt great to buy a size I don't have in my closet!
Recipes to Share: I don't have a recipe per se, but one change I made this week was switching out croutons for almonds on my salads. I still get a yummy crunch and it's full of protein instead of carbs!
Goals This Week: To lose a pound! I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything higher than that although I still feel like I'm due to have a big week sometime here after such gradual losses...
I'd also like to keep up my workout momentum when we leave this Saturday for a month-long "vacation!"
Overall Goals: 11 more lbs to lose!
I thought I'd share my weight loss graph from Weight Watchers. I'm losing very gradually, averaging 0.9 lbs lost per week overall, but this is the best way to keep it off so overall I'm pleased:
And finally, for anyone looking for inspiration, look at Natalie's "Trim Down Thursdays" each week. I've been linking up with her for the past few weeks and she and I are weight loss buddies now. I love to support someone the way I've felt support from so many of my friends and family!!




Comments