It's the little things...

First of all, Happy (would be) 55th Birthday to my Daddy :)  I so wish he were around, to experience all of the good things in life, big and little!

As for a little update for today...I can put on AND button my size 4 J Crew's...which are from sophomore year of college, and which I still love as much as the day I bought them (which was coincidentally the same day I ripped the hole in the knee accidentally. ha!)


Today we went to the zoo with my sisters and bonus mom and nephews.  It was all around the BEST day.  I enjoyed every moment.  It seems like we don't get enough laid back family days all together with the extended family, so I'm craving more :)  And now that my first niece Charlotte is going to be joining the family, I want to plan many, many more fun and relaxing family excursions!

The highlight of the day...Sienna fed the birdies.  Again, it's the little things...


In 2 days school's out for the summer and we have some BIG, FUN plans.  But in the end, it will be all the little things that make our summer the best one ever and I.CANNOT.WAIT. 

Happy Tuesday friends :)

Comments

Popular Posts