Over the past few months I've gotten behind on Bristol's monthly posts. So armed with my calendar and notes for each month, I finally wrote all about her milestones and "firsts" over the weekend!
I intended all along to use the monthly posts to make a scrapbook for Bristol, so I actually spent the weekend not only writing my journal entries, but creating the scrapbook for her first 11 months of milestones. So I'm going to share what I wrote today by sharing the digital scrapbook pages for past few months. If it's hard to read you can click on each image to enlarge it. Enjoy!
Each month of Bristol's book has four pages--two of journaling and two with photos of her. I'll be making a first-year album with a lot more photos from different things shes' done and so forth, but I wanted this one to be done before her first birthday.
I was able to print out each page of this album on 12x12 photo paper at Costco for only $2.99 per page and put it right into an album last night. It was fun to work on something digital over the weekend and then see it printed right away!
A big thanks to my wonderful husband who is the most devoted Daddy to our girls--he let me go away for the weekend with my girlfriends to scrapbook. I came home not only happy with what I accomplished, but feeling rejuvenated and excited to tackle the week!
I intended all along to use the monthly posts to make a scrapbook for Bristol, so I actually spent the weekend not only writing my journal entries, but creating the scrapbook for her first 11 months of milestones. So I'm going to share what I wrote today by sharing the digital scrapbook pages for past few months. If it's hard to read you can click on each image to enlarge it. Enjoy!
Each month of Bristol's book has four pages--two of journaling and two with photos of her. I'll be making a first-year album with a lot more photos from different things shes' done and so forth, but I wanted this one to be done before her first birthday.
I was able to print out each page of this album on 12x12 photo paper at Costco for only $2.99 per page and put it right into an album last night. It was fun to work on something digital over the weekend and then see it printed right away!
A big thanks to my wonderful husband who is the most devoted Daddy to our girls--he let me go away for the weekend with my girlfriends to scrapbook. I came home not only happy with what I accomplished, but feeling rejuvenated and excited to tackle the week!














Comments