Disney Vacation Day 2--Sneak Peak
Today I spent the morning with a friend while my girls played with her daughter, I cleaned my entire house and then I hosted a dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday. After the party I cleaned up and did a few more chores and I ran out of time to do an entire Disney post tonight. However, I couldn't wait to share these photos of Bristol meeting the big mouse himself for the very first time:
I know that some of these photos are a little fuzzy, but the memory they represent for us makes them priceless none-the-less. Mickey and the other characters at Disney were SO great with the little ones in every way, and I was especially impressed at how well they did trying to interact with Bristol when she was afraid. They did not push themselves on her, but they still tried to make her smile and it made for many sweet moments to capture! Mickey here pointed at his nose for her to touch it and kinda nudged her with it. Bristol was nervous, but she played along anyway!
I love the second to last photo because you can see Jaden and Sienna looking at Mickey with their baby sister and they too were enjoying the moment. The very first thing we did on this initial day in a Disney park was to go to visit Mickey and his pals. We did not do this intentionally, but instead because it just worked out with the route we walked in the park. There couldn't have been a better way to start our magical 7 days in the parks!
More coming soon :)
I know that some of these photos are a little fuzzy, but the memory they represent for us makes them priceless none-the-less. Mickey and the other characters at Disney were SO great with the little ones in every way, and I was especially impressed at how well they did trying to interact with Bristol when she was afraid. They did not push themselves on her, but they still tried to make her smile and it made for many sweet moments to capture! Mickey here pointed at his nose for her to touch it and kinda nudged her with it. Bristol was nervous, but she played along anyway!
I love the second to last photo because you can see Jaden and Sienna looking at Mickey with their baby sister and they too were enjoying the moment. The very first thing we did on this initial day in a Disney park was to go to visit Mickey and his pals. We did not do this intentionally, but instead because it just worked out with the route we walked in the park. There couldn't have been a better way to start our magical 7 days in the parks!
More coming soon :)







Comments