Weight Loss Wednesday
Just a quick update on my weight loss--
This week I stayed exactly the same. I was a tad bit disappointed this morning when I weighed myself, but ultimately am satisfied with where I'm at for this week. Maintaining a quick 10 lb weight loss was a great feat for this week and I hope to lose another pound by next Wednesday.
I've been faithful to my plan of no artificial sweetners / no sugar except for one very stressful, very weak moment when I ate an un-iced sugar cookie which actually didn't even taste good in the end. We had Scott's cousins over for brunch last Saturday and I did have some pure maple syrup on a pancake, but I allowed myself that since it's neither sugar nor an artificial sweetner. Now I don't plan on going crazy with maple syrup anytime soon, don't worry!
Over the upcoming week I'm going to stick to plan except on my birthday, this Saturday. I'm going to allow myself to have a treat or three that day :) I also have set a goal to work out in some capacity 3 times before I blog next Wednesday.
Finally, I've had several friends recommend workout DVDs to me and I may be interested in buying the Insanity set of DVDs. Has anyone completed the Insanity plan? Have anything to say about it? I like that I can do it anywhere and that I don't need anything but myself to do every single exercise.
Here's to a great upcoming week!
This week I stayed exactly the same. I was a tad bit disappointed this morning when I weighed myself, but ultimately am satisfied with where I'm at for this week. Maintaining a quick 10 lb weight loss was a great feat for this week and I hope to lose another pound by next Wednesday.
I've been faithful to my plan of no artificial sweetners / no sugar except for one very stressful, very weak moment when I ate an un-iced sugar cookie which actually didn't even taste good in the end. We had Scott's cousins over for brunch last Saturday and I did have some pure maple syrup on a pancake, but I allowed myself that since it's neither sugar nor an artificial sweetner. Now I don't plan on going crazy with maple syrup anytime soon, don't worry!
Over the upcoming week I'm going to stick to plan except on my birthday, this Saturday. I'm going to allow myself to have a treat or three that day :) I also have set a goal to work out in some capacity 3 times before I blog next Wednesday.
Finally, I've had several friends recommend workout DVDs to me and I may be interested in buying the Insanity set of DVDs. Has anyone completed the Insanity plan? Have anything to say about it? I like that I can do it anywhere and that I don't need anything but myself to do every single exercise.
Here's to a great upcoming week!


Comments