The Sunday {Tuesday} Skinny

I present to you...finally...my Sunday Skinny--Tuesday Edition! I'm so behind, but I'm taking it all in stride--ha!

Weight: This week I was down (woohoo!), but I am a little skeptical because there's some kind of thyroid or hormonal imbalance going on for me. I have not lost any weight this entire year. In fact, despite efforts to try the Whole30 again and do Weight Watchers, I cannot lose. I often lose the first week and then plateau and then gain a pound or two. It's been BEYOND frustrating. I have two doctors currently trying to figure out what's going on. It's SO hard not to be focused on the scale, but I'm trying to focus on eating well and working out almost everyday :)

Food: I am a sugar addict. There, I said it. 61 days ago I gave up my insane Diet Coke addiction and I've never, ever looked back. I haven't had 1 tiny sip of it. I wish I could do the same for sugar, but it's just not going to happen. I guess I should never say never, but it is such a part of our parties and holidays, that it seems futile to quit completely. Maybe I could just have it for special occasions like birthday parties and holidays. Hmmmm… Thinking on paper as I type… I'll have to keep thinking about that. In the meantime I made these for dessert and they were amazing. Better than a piece of cake for sure and healthier also!!


At chipotle this past week this was my bowl...




I did have brown rice so I did not leave carbs out completely. However I had no cheese no sour cream. Dairy does not tempt me at all thanks to my first Whole30 last October :)

I also had shakeology often. Every.single day. Sometimes 2x a day. That fills me up like no other! Three cheers for my shake!!


Workouts: I'm finishing up PiYo round 1. Results to be shared next week! I worked out 5 days. PiYo's schedule shows workouts for 6 days and 1 day of rest, but I doubled up because I just could not do one day as planned. I also had PT twice last week so I doubled up those days also. I'm working out more than I ever have in my entire life and that's showing. I'm so thankful for that!!!




Think of me this week as I continue my venture and hope and pray that I lose again! Miracles can happen, right?! My life is proof of that. I just need a miracle on the scale--ha!





Comments

Popular Posts