Reading

My goal at the beginning of the year was to read 24 books in 2015. Then I got crazy and even wrote about the first book in detail. 


I've been thinking I'd love to do that for all of these books, but it's unbelievable how many pages I've dog eared, especially in the non-fiction ones. They are all amazing and get my utmost recommendation. ESPECIALLY Heaven Is Here. I felt like I could have written 3/4 of it! It's about a real life plane accident survivor. She's a mom of 4 (now 5!) and 80% of her body was burned in the crash. I would die to meet her one day!!!

Right now I'm reading:


I can't put it down each time I pick it up!! Less than 100 pages in I highly recommend it too!

What are you reading right now?? Any recommendations for me?!




Comments

Popular Posts