Go Cavs!
Last night Scott and I went to the Cavs game. They beat the Heat which of course made us so happy. I only took one photo all night because I was busy enjoying the game with my husband and we didn't ask anyone to take a picture of us.
Even more exciting than the win was what we got to see there. It made me so happy to see that I got choked up! Happy tears filled my eyes! During the game they recognized a wife and 3 kids who are here while their husband / daddy is doing a tour overseas. I forget what branch, but he's in the military. He recorded a message for them that was played on the screens for all to see after the family was introduced, and then the family was asked to go to center court to take a picture of this occasion. The mascot, in a blow up costume, was out there watching what was going on and the MC asked him to move so that they could get a picture of the family. That's when his costume fell off and the daddy/husband was inside!!!! They all cried through hugs. It was such a great surprise to witness in person! Made my day!!
A video of the surprise is here:
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video
How exciting to be there!!



Comments