Happy 4th Birthday Bristol!
You weigh:
You are ___ in tall
You love Legos. You love help putting them together like the picture shows and you love to be imaginative with them. Last week we made lego airplanes which you said were flying to Disney World (every plane you see is flying there so this is typical!) and you cracked up when I had a little Lego girl sit in the animal food trough on my 'plane.'
You love all games. When you look tired in the car I can always keep you awake with a game of 'I spy.' You pronounce words 99% correctly but I miss the days of many mispronunciations. So I love it when you say "I spy someping red!" So adorable!
You love Frozen and Olaf has a special place in your heart!
Mommy's accident rocked your world. Suddenly your every day companion, teacher, and bestest buddy was not herself at all and had deserted you. You would to visit me at my rehab facility and it took weeks for you to even sit next to me. You were scared. Your whole world was rocked. You finally became yourself again in late fall I felt. Grammy noticed it too and mentioned that you were back to normal when she stayed with you last month.
You did your first cheerleading camp last August and absolutely loved it. You are going back this week and cannot wait. You are the cutest tiny cheerleader.
You go to WonderKids Club at the little gym and do great. You always ask if mommy will come back after dropping off your sisters at school to watch you. I cannot be there for the whole three hour program but I have managed to be there for a few minutes every time you ask.
You are daredevil. You love roller coasters and always talk about how when you are bigger you will get to ride the coasters at Cedar Point. You rode both the 7 dwarfs mine ride roller coaster and the tower of terror at Disney this year.
You have pretty much given up naps, but you have downtime in the afternoon each day because you are sleepy. On the rare occasion that you do nap you love to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed and you really love if mommy will lay with you.
You thoroughly enjoy writing and almost every weekday morning you write on the Frozen dry erase boards we got you.
You know how to spell your name and are so close to writing every single letter!
Instead of telling me "Sienna yelled at me" you say "Sienna whined at me." It broke my heart the day not long ago when I had to get firm with you to get you out the door and once we got to our destination you were acting mad at me and so I asked why to which you responded "you whined at me!" You hate to be 'whined' at. You are very sensitive.
You love stuffed animals. Especially tiny ones. Your bed is covered and you always choose to earn Itty Bitty's from Hallmark as rewards for completing your sticker charts.
You love to go to Panera for lunch and always get a grilled cheese sandwich, chocolate milk, and an iced sugar cookie. It might be your favorite meal.
My PT has been coming here to work with me for the past few months. Our exercise equipment is in the basement so we always go down there. A child's trampoline is down there and you love to jump, jump, jump!
You get yourself dressed each morning, 'make' your bed, clean up your toys and just started helping to empty bathroom trash cans into our kitchen trash. You love to help and I so much appreciate it!!
My little B, I wish you the happiest of birthdays and the best year ahead. Your daddy and I are going to make sure that the upcoming year is super special and that you smile a whole lot. We love you more than words can say and could never imagine life without you. You make us laugh every single day and we love that. You give amazing hugs and are always up for a good snuggle session or tickle session. Maybe both if we're really lucky. You are growing up too fast and we wish we could slow down time and keep you a little. These past 4 years have been awesome as we've seen your big sisters nurture you, become your best friends, teach you, and so much more. We are so blessed you're ours!























Comments