Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there who are doing an amazing job raising your children! Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my stepmom and my mother-in-law--we are so fortunate to have each of you in our family helping us in your individual ways and being wonderful grandmas to our daughters.

I once heard it said that if you look back at your childhood, you can tell by your interests as a child what you are meant to be when you "grow up." Well, I can honestly say that I was meant to be a mom. I played with baby dolls far longer than any of my friends and rarely turned down a request to babysit. I have loved children my entire life and even sat on Santa Claus' lap every Christmas season to ask for a baby brother or sister until my brother was born.

I am blessed to have been made a mom three times: To Jaden:

To Sienna:

and To Bristol:

Even though some days are long, and tough, the years are short and I try to embrace every moment that I possibly can with my girls. I truly believe that God chose each of these little princesses just for me and knew from the time each was conceived that I would be the best Mommy for them. Thank you Lord for entrusting each of these girls to me--I am truly honored to be their Mom!!

Comments

Andrea Workman said…
Happy Mother's Day Bethany :) You are an Amazing Mommy!
Life Happens said…
Happy Mother's Day to a beautiful momma of three gorgeous girls!!
Jillian said…
I love this post!! I should have done one with my girls!! ANd Bristol is just so adorable in her one month photo!!

Popular Posts