Butterfly Garden Party
My friend Emily is one of the most talented decorators and party-planners I've ever known. She could put the biggest wedding planner in Hollywood to shame I tell ya! When she throws a party, every detail from the invitations to decor to food is absolutely perfect. She recently through a first birthday party for her little girl and my mouth fell open as I looked at each photograph. It was truly my dream party...

Now I always thought I could throw a pretty good kid's birthday party, but this one took the cake (literally! haha!). I think that in the part of California where Emily and her family live, their days must be comprised of 48 hours instead of 24. How else could she have pulled off such a gorgeous, elegant soiree? I was highly impressed!
The reason I share this with you today is not just to make you drool, as I did when I saw the photos, but to also ask for a quick favor. Would you please vote for Emily at Project Nursery for party project of the month? You can vote once per day through the end of this month and there's nothing you have to sign up for, no spamming to fill your inbox later, etc. Just click on the link below and vote for
Butterfly Garden 1st Birthday Party by emily7112
http://projectnursery.com/2011/05/vote-party-project-of-the-month-finalists-may/
I'm not sure what the winner gets, but I am sure Emily deserves the prize! Thank you for your help in making sure she wins!


Comments