Much Needed Update!
Well hello blogging world :) The past three weeks have been a WHIRLWIND and that is actually an understatement! We had a little scare with Bristol not gaining weight, stumbled a bit in the feeding department, enjoyed a beautiful family Easter with both my family members and Scott's, made our first road trip to Columbus as a family of 5, struggled with behavior and discipline with our two big girls and throughout the three weeks have introduced our newest little princess to many of our friends and family members. In all of the chaos we have been having so many special moments together. Thankfully, these special times overshadow any of the tough situations we have faced!
I have not uploaded photos from my camera at all in the past three weeks--I just haven't had time for the computer. In fact for the first time ever I'm not only behind on blogging, but also behind on reading the blogs that I follow! In the past I've always kept up on reading others' posts, even when I get behind on my own. But this adjustment time has left me very little time to just relax and get online. It is so worth it though for my family and especially for our newest little girl!
I will leave you with this new family photo--actually it was taken on April 10th during Bristol's newborn photo shoot, but I just received the file last week. I'm going to be uploading my photos today and I'll be posting as much as I can in the next few days! Thanks for hanging in there and understanding :)
I have not uploaded photos from my camera at all in the past three weeks--I just haven't had time for the computer. In fact for the first time ever I'm not only behind on blogging, but also behind on reading the blogs that I follow! In the past I've always kept up on reading others' posts, even when I get behind on my own. But this adjustment time has left me very little time to just relax and get online. It is so worth it though for my family and especially for our newest little girl!
I will leave you with this new family photo--actually it was taken on April 10th during Bristol's newborn photo shoot, but I just received the file last week. I'm going to be uploading my photos today and I'll be posting as much as I can in the next few days! Thanks for hanging in there and understanding :)


Comments