Desperate Housewives: Vitt Edition

First of all, thank you so much to everyone who has left us sweet comments on here, on facebook, by texting us and leaving us voicemails. We have been surrounded by so many congratulatory wishes and I hope to one day tell Baby Bristol all about how much love she received from the very start!

It was truly God's grace that I looked decent after delivery, as so many of you complimented me on. I did get myself looking nice that morning anticipating that I might not have time again to do my hair and get make-up on for awhile, and I was just fortunate that it lasted through labor and delivery. And yes, I did deliver with the pink flower in my hair--the delivery room deserved a bit of fabulousness!

Today, however, it's back to a much more normal grind here at the Vitt household, of course added to it the major adjustments everyone in our family is making as we embrace our new little bundle of perfect joy. So I thought I'd be especially "real" here and share what I looked like as of about 2pm this afternoon...

Let's just call that one desperate housewife! haha! Needless to say I'd finally found my way to a shower at noon, after which Bristol was having a really tough moment which led her into the moby wrap, and my hair wasn't dried and straightened until 2 hours after this photo was taken! I'm not so perfect afterall :)

However, this little bundle sure is...

All snuggled up in the moby she rested for about 3 hours today. I loved it. She loved it. I hope to use that thing until it's literally threadbare. It's just that wonderful to have my baby up close and personal with me!

I couldn't help but share these final three photos today as well...

Bristol, with a little smile in her sleep this morning:

Bristol, leaving the hospital yesterday and looking like she's giving a little "peace out!" wave:

And finally, my mom with her three precious granddaughters Jaden, Sienna and Bristol:

Adjustments, desperate housewives and all, these three little girls couldn't possibly make life any sweeter!

Comments

Cindy Bailey said…
Your newest addition is just the sweetest! I love all that dark hair she has.:) How can you not smile and feel blessed with three adorable girls? Best wishes to you, hubby and the family as you all settle in together. I'm sure their will be some adjusting, though I know you'll handle it. God Bless and thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us.
Life Happens said…
You still look beautiful even with your hair in a towel! Don't you love the mo.by wrap??!!

I can't believe how much dark hair Bristol has...just like my Matthew!!