Bristol Grace Vitt

Why am I so happy and excited?

No, it's not the yummy popsicle giving me that grin...

It's the amazing evening we've experienced here at the hospital!

May we present to you, our newest baby Vitt:

Bristol Grace

8 lbs 8 oz

19.5 in long

6:51 pm

100% PERFECT :)

Proud Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of you baby girl!

Welcome to our family of FIVE! <3

Comments

SnogAsh said…
She's gorgeous! Congrats!
Michelle Delly said…
Congratulations!!!!! You both look beautiful!!
lemmon72110 said…
Congrats Hun....she is even more beautiful than I imagined....good luck on a fast healthy recovery
lemmon72110 said…
Congrats Hun...she is even more beautiful than I pictured...rest up you're gonna need it!
Stacy Z said…
CONGRATS Bethany, Scott and family! She is just beautiful!
You look wonderful as well..take some time to rest while you can, your hands will be full when you get home!
Life Happens said…
Congrats!! She is adorable! You are beautiful! I wished I looked that good after giving birth.

I am so happy for you!
Cindy B. said…
CONGRATS VITT FAMILY...on another beautiful daughter!
Gracie Rae said…
Congratulations! So happy for you guys! She is absolutely adorable!
Ellen said…
congrats Bethany!!! She is beautiful!!!
Christie Wright said…
Congrats to you! She's precious!!
Erin said…
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl!
Colbert Family said…
Yay!!! Soooo excited to see this! She's beautiful and perfect and you look amazing Bethany!!! So happy for your beautiful family :)! Hugs to you mama on a job well done! Can't wait to meet her! Love her name by the way :)

Popular Posts