24 hours old
As I type this tonight, we realized that our newest baby girl just turned 1 day old. Amazing how fast today has flown by, yet how it still seems she was just born minutes ago. Some moments it seems like she's so new and other times it feels like she's always been a part of us. Baby Bristol is truly an incredible gift from God!
Early this morning before we had a chance to get showered or dressed the hospital photographer was knocking at our door. We had special outfits for Bristol, but of course weren't even moving or getting around yet (it was seriously 8am--they don't mess around at these hospitals! ha!) so she just wore the flower hat (above) for her first portraits. Once they were through we all were able to freshen up and shower. I was so excited to put on my own comfy loungewear and even more so to put on Bristol's shirt and bow that my stepmom and I had made.

Within minutes of getting Baby Bristol all dressed up my mom, Jaden and Sienna arrived. The two big sisters were wearing their special shirts and were excited to meet our new family member. I'm so thankful my mom caught some of the moments on camera because these photos will truly be cherished! Jaden and Sienna adore their new baby sister already and I know they will all three share a beautiful friendship as they grow up together.


Jaden and Sienna had lunch in my room and each received a gift from Bristol after they each gave her something they had chosen just for her. Then they began to get a little bored just being in our small hospital room so they left for the day. I can tell they miss Scott and I, so I can't wait to get home tomorrow to be with all of our babies :)
This afternoon we had many visitors, all of whom loved seeing Bristol and all of whom I enjoyed chatting with. My sister came (and I forgot to take her picture--big oops!), followed by Bristol's Papa (Scott's dad) and a little later Bristol's Grandma and Grandpa (Scott's mom and stepfather) stopped in.


Bristol loved being held by all of her family members and looks forward to growing up surrounded by their love. This evening our friends Julie and Chris stopped by too. Now Scott, Bristol and I are just enjoying a few quiet hours together before bed. Scott's reading a book, which he never has time for at home, and I'm going to snuggle with my girl before hitting the sack as soon as the sun goes down.
Baby Bristol, your first 24 hours have been full of visitors, dr. and nurse check-ups, first feedings and diaper changes, hugs and kisses, many photographs and much more. I am completely enamored by you already and want to hold you all of the time. I am so thankful you are a part of our family and that you are mine! Love, Mommy
Early this morning before we had a chance to get showered or dressed the hospital photographer was knocking at our door. We had special outfits for Bristol, but of course weren't even moving or getting around yet (it was seriously 8am--they don't mess around at these hospitals! ha!) so she just wore the flower hat (above) for her first portraits. Once they were through we all were able to freshen up and shower. I was so excited to put on my own comfy loungewear and even more so to put on Bristol's shirt and bow that my stepmom and I had made.
Within minutes of getting Baby Bristol all dressed up my mom, Jaden and Sienna arrived. The two big sisters were wearing their special shirts and were excited to meet our new family member. I'm so thankful my mom caught some of the moments on camera because these photos will truly be cherished! Jaden and Sienna adore their new baby sister already and I know they will all three share a beautiful friendship as they grow up together.

Jaden and Sienna had lunch in my room and each received a gift from Bristol after they each gave her something they had chosen just for her. Then they began to get a little bored just being in our small hospital room so they left for the day. I can tell they miss Scott and I, so I can't wait to get home tomorrow to be with all of our babies :)This afternoon we had many visitors, all of whom loved seeing Bristol and all of whom I enjoyed chatting with. My sister came (and I forgot to take her picture--big oops!), followed by Bristol's Papa (Scott's dad) and a little later Bristol's Grandma and Grandpa (Scott's mom and stepfather) stopped in.


Bristol loved being held by all of her family members and looks forward to growing up surrounded by their love. This evening our friends Julie and Chris stopped by too. Now Scott, Bristol and I are just enjoying a few quiet hours together before bed. Scott's reading a book, which he never has time for at home, and I'm going to snuggle with my girl before hitting the sack as soon as the sun goes down.Baby Bristol, your first 24 hours have been full of visitors, dr. and nurse check-ups, first feedings and diaper changes, hugs and kisses, many photographs and much more. I am completely enamored by you already and want to hold you all of the time. I am so thankful you are a part of our family and that you are mine! Love, Mommy


Comments
Your family has been blessed with three beautiful girls! Congrats!
Can't wait to see more pictures of Bristol with her sisters.
Hope you are enjoying your new family of '5'!