Newborn Photos Preview
Yesterday our photographer Kelli of ThisLittlePiggyPhotography came over to do Bristol Grace's newborn photo shoot. I had no idea what to expect, but I'm very excited for how the photos turned out. Between Kelli and I, we had probably a hundred ideas for poses, etc. which was way more than enough. Our little newborn model could not last through even half that many so we didn't push her. We still have 3, 6, 9 & 12 month photos to use some of our ideas--I don't want to rush through those months ahead, but I do always get excited for portraits!!
Here are a few of the photos Kelli has already edited...they could not be more beautiful in my opinion!





If you are interested in using Kelli for your next portraits, you can contact her at https://www.facebook.com/thislittlepiggyphotography. I know her rates are going to increase as of May 1st, but as long as you schedule your session before then you can get her current rates. As you can see from these photos and my maternity ones, Kelli creates gorgeous pieces of art through her photography!
Here are a few of the photos Kelli has already edited...they could not be more beautiful in my opinion!





If you are interested in using Kelli for your next portraits, you can contact her at https://www.facebook.com/thislittlepiggyphotography. I know her rates are going to increase as of May 1st, but as long as you schedule your session before then you can get her current rates. As you can see from these photos and my maternity ones, Kelli creates gorgeous pieces of art through her photography!


Comments