Sienna Cinderella
I type this post sitting here on Newport Island in California with a canal full of boats in front of me, a fresh breeze blowing in through the windows, and it is the most perfect temperature here EVER!
We got here easily yesterday, although Jaden and Sienna were a little restless on our second plane. We packed tons of snacks, books, Jaden's leapster game, a "take along Thomas" the train play set among many other items to occupy them while we flew here. We also had a nice long layover which would've been boring if we were flying with just adults, but it was a perfect time for the girls to run around and get their energy out before we boarded plane #2.
Unfortunately both girls woke up this morning at 4:15am which would be 7:15am Ohio time, but it was waaay too early for us to get up here, especially since we put them to bed really late (for them) at 8pm Cali time (11pm in Ohio). It was a really tough morning and neither Scott nor I could get them back to sleep, so at 9am we just had to lay them down for naps!
This puts a small damper on our day as we're supposed to be at Disney Land right now, but we're just going to head there as soon as they wake up. And hopefully they will be well-rested and happy!
I don't have any new pics to share (we only took pictures on the plane and those aren't that great!) so I thought I'd share these photos I took of Sienna playing dress up the day before we left. My little Sienna Cinderella is so adorable!
We got here easily yesterday, although Jaden and Sienna were a little restless on our second plane. We packed tons of snacks, books, Jaden's leapster game, a "take along Thomas" the train play set among many other items to occupy them while we flew here. We also had a nice long layover which would've been boring if we were flying with just adults, but it was a perfect time for the girls to run around and get their energy out before we boarded plane #2.
Unfortunately both girls woke up this morning at 4:15am which would be 7:15am Ohio time, but it was waaay too early for us to get up here, especially since we put them to bed really late (for them) at 8pm Cali time (11pm in Ohio). It was a really tough morning and neither Scott nor I could get them back to sleep, so at 9am we just had to lay them down for naps!
This puts a small damper on our day as we're supposed to be at Disney Land right now, but we're just going to head there as soon as they wake up. And hopefully they will be well-rested and happy!
I don't have any new pics to share (we only took pictures on the plane and those aren't that great!) so I thought I'd share these photos I took of Sienna playing dress up the day before we left. My little Sienna Cinderella is so adorable!



She was asking me that day to take her picture which I don't hear much, so I had to take advantage of the moment. It only lasted a few seconds before she was ready to run away and keep playing, so I'm glad I got a couple of good shots in that time! I'm still learning the ropes of my new camera and hope to use it a lot while we're here at the beach :)
One last thing...we ate at the most wonderful "hole in the wall" type of restaurant in Huntington Beach last night called Wahoo's. It's on the main street there that dead ends into Duke's restaurant, and if you're in Cali or ever visit Huntington Beach, I highly recommend it! Get the blackened fish in either a bowl or burrito--you will not be disappointed :)
Off to get ready to head to Disney!!
One last thing...we ate at the most wonderful "hole in the wall" type of restaurant in Huntington Beach last night called Wahoo's. It's on the main street there that dead ends into Duke's restaurant, and if you're in Cali or ever visit Huntington Beach, I highly recommend it! Get the blackened fish in either a bowl or burrito--you will not be disappointed :)
Off to get ready to head to Disney!!


Comments